Author : Diane Stafford, Moritza Day Publisher : Sourcebooks, Inc. Pub Date : 2004-07-01 Page : 496 Language : en Rating :
Download Now 1000 Best Job Hunting Secrets Best seller book from Diane Stafford, Moritza Day ,Download now because free. Before Link removed.
A little advice goes a long way when looking for that perfect job–especially for recent graduates. 1000 Best Job Hunting Secrets is a fun and effective career guide that leads the reader past career-hunting problems and into a job that will make them happy. Organized by topic and easy to browse, the tip format encourages job seekers to return to the book whenever they need a little career guidance.
– Creative ideas for fresh, eye-catching resumes
– Quick key words and phrases for immediate impact
– Create your own e-resume
– Learn employers’ turn-ons and turn-offs
– Effectively join the workforce
– Anticipate the pet peeves of hiring managers
– Write a cover letter that gets you noticed
– Secure a second interview
– Guarantee a positive reference
From the Book
21. Make your resume bold and clear. To employers, nothing is more impressive than a resume that resonates with clarity and confidence. Feature specifics of your work history that make you proud. These same things are likely to impress prospective employers.
Author by : Diane Stafford
Languange Used : English
Release Date : 2004-07-01
Publisher by : Sourcebooks