Author : Chuck Sambuchino Publisher : Writer's Digest Books Pub Date : 2015-08-31 Page : 412 Language : en Rating : 4
Download Now Children’s Writer’s & Illustrator’s Market 2016 Best seller book from Chuck Sambuchino ,Download now because free. Before Link removed.
THE MOST TRUSTED GUIDE TO THE WORLD OF CHILDREN’S PUBLISHING
If you write or illustrate for young readers with the hope of getting published, Children’s Writer’s & Illustrator’s Market 2016 is the trusted resource you need. Now in its 28th edition, CWIM is the definitive publishing guide for anyone who seeks to write or illustrate for kids and young adults. Inside you’ll find more than 500 listings for children’s book markets (publishers, agents, magazines, and more)–including a point of contact, how to properly submit your work, and what categories each market accepts. You’ll also find:
- Interviews with creators of today’s successful children’s books, including author Henry Winkler (The Hank Zipzer series); author-illustrator Will Hillenbrand (Sleep, Big Bear, Sleep! and other picture books); author Barney Saltzberg (The Day the Crayons Quit); and more.
- “New Literary Agent Spotlights”–profiles of literary reps building their client lists right now. These agents are actively seeking authors of young adult, middle-grade, chapter books, and picture books.
- Success stories–13 debut authors, as well as 9 successful debut illustrators, share their paths to publication so you can learn from their success and see what they did right.
- Informative articles on how to make young readers laugh, how to build a career as an illustrator, how to sell your picture book, the difference between young adult and middle-grade, and much more.
- A one-year subscription to the children’s publishing content on WritersMarket.com.*
+ Includes exclusive access to the webinar “25 Tips on How to Succeed in Children’s Publishing” by Danielle Smith of Red Fox Literary.
*Please note: The e-book version of this title does not include a one-year subscription to WritersMarket.com.
“I found my literary agent /art rep in the Children’s Writer’s and Illustrator’s Market.” —Deborah Marcero, illustrator of the Backyard Witch series (Greenwillow HarperCollins) and author-illustrator of Ursa’s Light (2016, Peter Pauper Press)
“If you’re serious about writing or illustrating for young people, the information, tools, and insights within the Children’s Writer’s & Illustrator’s Market will get you started on the right path.” —Wendy Toliver, author of Lifted (Simon Pulse) and two other novels for children