Author : Murray A. Mann, Rose Mary Bombela-Tobias Publisher : Barron's Educational Series Pub Date : 2005 Page : 410 Language : en Rating :
Download Now The Complete Job Search Guide for Latinos Best seller book from Murray A. Mann, Rose Mary Bombela-Tobias ,Download now because free. Before Link removed.
If you’re planning to launch or advance your career The Complete Job Search Guide for Latinos presents a comprehensive career road map designed to resonate with Latino and Hispanic job seekers at experience levels ranging from college students through mid-level managers. If you’re a Latino job seeker, you’ll find user-friendly advice and information you can use right away:
- Practical job search and networking strategies with a Latino focus
- Award-winning sample r©sum©s and career marketing letters that generate interviews
- Techniques for making a winning impression at job interviews
- Tips on focusing and maximizing your education to jump-start your career
- A Latino Career Management Tool Kit to improve your chances of getting hired
- Advice on avoiding bias and discrimination pitfalls
- Plus a comprehensive assessment survey to help you review and improve your career management skills
If you’re an member of the employer community The Complete Job Search Guide for Latinos will serve as a valuable source of information, pointing out the advantages, opportunities, and business-enhancing practices that are a part of successfully working with Latino job candidates.
Author by : Murray A. Mann
Languange Used : English
Release Date :
Publisher by : Barron's Educational Series