Author : Ellen R. Shapiro Publisher : Three Rivers Press Pub Date : 2003 Page : 545 Language : en Rating :
Download Now Writer’s and Illustrator’s Guide to Children’s Book Publishers and Agents Best seller book from Ellen R. Shapiro ,Download now because free. Before Link removed.
Here is the ultimate writer’s and illustrator’s reference to hundreds of publishers, editors, and agents in the world of children’s publishing. Inside is an up-to-date collection of names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and Web sites for the best of the best in the industry, plus all the critical basics you need to uncover the most promising publishing opportunities. You’ll also find interviews and articles from insiders who reveal the secrets to big-time success in this ultracompetitive arena. Included are listings for more than:
• 250 book and magazine publishers and exactly what they want
• 500 children’s book editors who will buy your work
• 100 children’s book agents and artist reps and how to make them work for you
• 100 contests and awards to help you break into the business
• 100 of the best conferences and workshops
At your fingertips is everything you need to get past the slush piles and into the hands of the real players of the children’s publishing market, including guidance, resources, and inspiration that will make the process smooth and swift. With this book and your talent, you hold the keys to being published.